Some of these contain use of crash diet in which one is supposed to consume very less amounts of foods which may not be suitable for some of the people. Instead of following any certain diet or exercise plan to lose weight, you can form your own weight loss program, by forming good diet habits. Exercising regularly will help to lose weight even faster, and also help to boost your metabolism. Here are the tips for a diet plan and exercise program that will serve you as a best way to lose weight naturally.
1. All of us are addicted to beverages like tea, coffee, cola and other aerated drinks and have forgotten the best beverage given to us by nature. You may be consuming 8 to 12 glasses liquid in different forms, but your body needs water and not these liquids which are actually having negative impact on your body. The body is able to flush the toxins and also increase fat metabolism when it gets water in sufficient quantities.
2. All fruits, grains, vegetables, low fat dairy products, lean meats and fish are considered as the healthiest foods and having them in the diet will help to lose weight fast and easy. Completely cutting down of fatty and oily foods is also the best and the quickest way to lose weight in a week. Fried, salty and sugar containing foods also lead to weight gain and hence, should be excluded from the diet.
3. We all love to grab something that's quick and easy to get, but how does it affect our weight when its junk food that were eating? Our best efforts in losing weight will be lost and our hunger for these types of food will only get bigger. Fast foods like burgers, pizza, fries, or snack food like potato chips and soda are known for poor nutrition and really do not offer you any value if your goal is to lose weight.
4. Leave some food on your plate after every meal. You should eat most of your food, but if you leave a quarter or so you will easily reduce some calories. The actual amount is dependent on what you are eating, but it is a step towards your 500 per day goal.
5. To lose weight, many people often skip their meals, but little do they realize, that their metabolism is affected. At the same time, the next meal they have after skipping is often large in size and they end up eating all that comes their way, as they are hungry. It is important to have meals at regular intervals, with three big meals and two mini meals; however, you will want to watch out for the number of calories which you consume for all your meals. Breakfast is a meal, which you will not want to miss at any cost. It is rightly said, "Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a commoner and dinner like a pauper".
6. Swimming, jogging, running, cycling, aerobic dancing, etc. are some of the exercises that people love doing. On the other hand, when looking for more strenuous exercises, note that crunches is considered as the best exercise to lose weight. Similarly, squats, stair climbing, skipping, etc. are some of the other effective exercises. lose a fat tummy, loss the belly fat
More Articles in Community Articles
DC Jazz Festival Announces 2014 Travel Partners
George Duke Tribute with Pete Escovedo at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Photos: Chick Corea's Solo Performance at The Roper Performing Arts Center
Jamie Saft Joins Steve Swallow and Bobby Previte on The New Standard
Hugh Masekela’s 75th Birthday Tour in Honor of Nelson Mandela
Karen Brundage-Johnson, PhD.
DC Jazz Festival Releases Tickets for 10th Anniversary Event