- Do not submit text which you did not write or do not have permission to use — we take plagiarism seriously.
- Remember that you are personally responsible for plagiarism and libel claims.
- If you are referencing another source you are required to cite that source.
- JazzTimes magazine, for the most part, follows AP style. Although it's not necessary, we recommend that you do too.
- Abuse of this site's community tools may result in being banned from the community features of this site.
Photography and Image Guidelines
- Do upload images that you created yourself, with minimal alterations (color-correction is fine).
- Do upload images that are at least 1000 pixels wide.
- Don’t upload images that you did not create yourself.
- Don’t upload images with digitally-added text (including datestamps and watermarks) or artificial borders.
- Don’t upload images that have been digitally-enlarged and appear pixelated.
- Don’t upload images with nudity.
- Don’t upload images which may be considered disturbing to some individuals — images of violent acts, for instance.
Wiki Guidlines: Artists, Events, Labels, Schools
- Write descriptions in the third-person and keep them factual and unbiased.
- Do not add personal opinions. If you want to share your opinions, write an article.